Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Installation and 1 week later Pics

This is the result of 3 days of sitting!! I felt so bad for my consultant. She did a great job though!



My installation was over 3 days!! I have a lot of hair. These pics are from the last and final day of getting all of my locks installed on Sept. 17th. The second set of pics are exactly 1 week later from the day my consultant finished. I was amazed at the difference! I didn't realize how much it had changed until someone asked me, "what did you do to get your hair to curl up?"


What isn't very obvious in these pics are the curls at the ends of the locks. They are very springy. My hair is doing what it wants to. I would encourage those who are starting out, to allow yours to do the same.



2 comments:

Docs Locs said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! You had quite a bit of length going in. Enjoy!

LockedUp!! said...

Thank you. I love your hair. It is absolutely gorgeous. Happy New Year!!